Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What a great day!


I never blogged yesterday because I was out on a hot date with my hot hubby. My mom watched the boys and Gabe and I went out for lunch, then out for a long coffee (this is our favorite thing to do on a date) and did some browsing and walking and then went and bought groceries. It was really nice. We came home to boys with full tummies who had already been bathed and were ready for bed. We spent about a half hour with them and then they were asleep.

Today was a beautiful day outside. As soon as we finished breakfast, all of us headed out. Gabe wanted to do an oil change on our van and on his old car, so while he pulled out his ramps and got everything set up, the boys and I played.

Poor Mr A with his scratched up face. (He had rubber boots full of water and misjudged how high to lift his foot when stepping on a sidewalk - this injury is over a week old!)






I went inside to make lunch and decided that we should have a picnic outside. So nice! No floors to get messy outside. Haha! I bought a rotisserie chicken yesterday, so I sliced that up, sliced up some pickles, cheese, cucumbers, celery, carrots and some fresh french bread. It was tasty and perfect for today.

After lunch, I took Mr. E in for a nap while A stayed outside with his dad. When E woke up, we went back outside until suppertime. This was our first all "outside"day this year. I am so happy that is it is spring and we can finally do this!

As for the 21 days of prayer for your son, I only rememebered to pray for my boys to submit to authorities a couple of time two days ago, so decided top redo again today, and once again, only remembered a couple of times. SOOOO...up for a redo again tomorrow. This may be more like 1000 days of prayer for your son. Prayer never hurt anyone, though.

I have to go. My hubby wants some caramel popcorn!

1 comment:

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers