Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Talking about eBooks...


There is another eBook I have been wanting to get my hands on. 31 Days to Clean: Have a Martha House the Mary Way. I love the description they give it on facebook.

"The heart of our homes is not in the ability to keep it perfect at all costs; the heart of a home is love. We live in a thing, a non-eternal structure that needs to be maintained. The thing is worthless without the life we bring to it and through it. This book is about bringing life to the mundane in order to love well."

Each day, you get:
  • The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart
  • The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks
Sounds pretty great, hey? I have been wanting this book for a while, however, we are on a super tight budget. I am a fan of this book on facebook, and they just announced that today only, if you tweet about this book or blog about it, you will get a free copy! Yay for me! So I am blogging about it, and I am sure you will hear a lot more when I get a copy!

1 comment:

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers