Thursday, April 14, 2011

So here goes...

I have seen so very many cool blogs these days. I kind of silently creep on most of them, rarely leaving a comment. Do I have something to share with the world? Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.

Where to even begin, well let's see. I am a mom to two of the most sweet-faced boys I know. A and E. Is it okay that I want to keep their names private? I don't have to ask anybody if it's okay. They are my kids, I get to do what I want!

I am also very blessed to be married to the man of my dreams. Seriously, he may have a few quirks, but I could not ask for a better man. I am not saying that to be nice. Gabe is the kindest person I have ever known, and he picked me! Hurray for me!



I am deepening my relationship with Jesus everyday, and I thought this could be a place where I share my joys and my struggles.

The title, "A New Creation"- that is me, that is all of us in Christ Jesus. I am no longer who I used to be, for I was crucified with Jesus on the cross and I was resurrected with him. How cool is that? I love the words to this song:

How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?

How many Gods have poured out their hearts

To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me.

- How Many Kings by Downhere

Pretty powerful stuff, hey?


Well, that is all for now. I cannot guarantee this will be the most interesting blog, in fact, I can guarantee that this will not be the most interesting blog. Just a way for me to write down my thoughts for myself and for whoever might stumble upon them.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so giddy right now. :)

    And that is some pretty powerful lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers