Friday, April 15, 2011

So sick

I am so sick right now. Probably the sickest I have been since I was in high school, yet here I am, on the computer. I have a fever, and I keep on switching from freezing cold cannot-get-warm-enough to sweating hot, soaking my clothing. My glands in my neck are so swollen, you can actually see how puffy they are when you look at my neck. My throat hurts, I am hungry, and whenever I eat anything, it feels like I am swallowing glass. To top it all off, whenever I stand up, I get dizzy and feel like I am going to pass out. I am so achy and sore and I have had the nastiest headache.
I just gave in and took two tylenol, and while I am still weird cold/hot, my headache is gone. (woo-hoo)! Enough of my pity party.
I just feel bad for my boys because they did nothing wrong, yet mom can't get out of bed. I went to my mamma's house today. SO nice! My mamma made me homemade chicken noodle soup, smoothies, etc. and her and my dad watched the boys so I could sleep. Gabe has decided to take tomorrow off so he can help out with the boys while I try to recover.
We got more snow this morning, and it snowed all.day.long. So tired of the snow. It will be gone soon, right? Right? Please?

1 comment:

  1. I hate that you are so sick.

    It's nice & warm down here. I looked it up.
    87 degrees fahrenheit, that means it's 31 celcius, right? That's what it will be here on Wendesday.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers