Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes it is hard...

...to get a blog post up and going. It has been so beautiful outside and the boys are loving every minute outside. I would love to have this kind of weather all the time. I am really enjoying the boys ages and stages this time of year. I just wish my little man E was walking full-time. He walks part-time, but prefers boogieing on his hands and knees. Little munchkin is 17 months now, and has been "walking" since he was 15 months. He jut refuses to give up crawling. He is just wayyy too fast! We are just relaxing right now, E is napping. We spent the morning at the park and E screamed all the way home because he didn't want to leave.

We have a family of bears living about a block away from us. Yikes! A big mama and her three cubs. We went (in our van) last night and watched them for a while. I took some pictures, not too clear, though. If you click on it to see an enlarged version, I circled each bear.


Now, my laundry is calling me. Then again, it always calls me. I will probably just ignore the call and maybe call it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers