Thursday, May 5, 2011

31 Days To A Clean House Day 4

Today's challenge. The oven and the microwave.
The microwave: easy peasy. I almost never use it, so it was pretty much good to go.
The oven - not-so-much. It was gross. Like, I had a fire in there a couple of months ago and threw baking soda on it and left it like that. The worst part is, I have a self-clean oven. I just always forget to put it on when I am leaving the house and I really don't like using it when we are in the house.

Bad, hey? I used the self clean TWICE and still had to put in a lot of elbow grease. It is not even near to being 100% clean, but it is good enough for now. I wasn't home most of the day. I went into our nearest city and spent the day drinking coffee with a friend while our kids played happily in the park. Gabe's brother is coming for a visit tomorrow, so I am looking forward to the company.

As for the Mary Challenge, can our company that is coming tomorrow count as my inviting a friend over? I hope so. We just had friends over this weekend and let them "put their feet up".

I asked Gabe what made him feel most loved and he gave me a really long description, but he basically meant that the things I do already make him feel loved. He loves that I always have supper cooked for him, keep the house somewhat tidy, and care for our children. I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered By Blogger

This many people have come to read my stories...

Followers